Thank you for the reply
Originally Posted by Doitsu
Do you validate the epub only in Sigil or also with ePubCheck
? (The Sigil validator occasionally misses some issues.)
Also, does Kindle Previewer display any warnings, when you compile a book? (Click the Compilation Details link after the compilation is done.)
No, but AFAIK, InDesign obfuscates embedded fonts, which might cause problems. If you use embedded fonts, try replacing them with non-obfuscated fonts in Sigil.
The only other thing that has changed is that the KindleGen version used by Kindle Previewer has been updated to KindleGen 2.7. While this is unlikely to cause any problems, you could try to download the previous version
and manually compile your ePub at the command line.
Also make sure that your Kindle Touch has the latest firmware
but I found the solution. It was kinda my fault
I wasn't specified TOC because I didn’t make any. For this book I don’t wanted it. It was a small doc. A guide doc. And this was the problem. The no TOC was the error
. All the books that I created earlier, it all had links or TOC’s.
All the epub checks dint warn me about this.