View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:52 AM   #1
SirFluff
SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kobo Touch
More and more Kobo are stopping working

I went on another forum that covers kobo problems and I saw a ton of threads about kobo stop working suddenly, just frozen at a given screen and no possibility at all to reboot the device.

My kobo just died yesterday, I was charging it and BOOM, it won't turn on anymore eventhough the damn thing is less than one year old and was never dropped.

Not one single hard reset as worked, I tried the pin, I tried pusshing home bar and keeping power on button pushed to right, nothing seems to be able to turn it on. When I do that I see the blue light blink a few times. When I plug it in my computer the green light comes on but computer doesn't see my kobo since the unit isn't turning on.
SirFluff is offline   Reply With Quote