View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #18
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Oh sorry - yes, that's what we meant - the email gift certificates. Tend to forget that everyone doesn't know that.

It is a good way to budget your book spending. Plus, you don't have all those little charges on your credit card, since Amazon doesn't have a cart either.
I am sure you did. The part you quoted was more talking to myself. For the longest time I did not like Amazon for really no reason at all. You got walled gardens no matter which reader you pick. And please don't tell me how superior epub is, that argument might or might not have been true pre-KF8. Now with KF8 there is practically no difference any more.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote