View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #29
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Oh - no I don't, I have 58. Some more books have mysteriously appeared in my Fictionwise bookshelf. I had 1424 items, and now I have 1450.

Oooohhh.. In bulk download view it shows 58 pages and 1450 items, and in the oridinary bookshelf it shows 57 pages and 1424 items (and a mysterious invisble 1425th).

And I still seem to have the 100 book download limit. Sigh.
Very weird!

I think that 100-book limit is standard (I have that too.) At least it's better than 1 at a time.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote