Thread: K2 Dazed and confused.
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #34
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post
I'm still not clear on what this means. How would I use the command? Connect it via the USB, go to a command line prompt, CD to the Kindle drive (usually L:\ in my case) and then type "idme" ?
You dont have to be in the flashdrive part, just as soon as you ssh into the kindle type "idme ?" at the prompt.

You will need usbnet located in the "Fonts and Screensavers for Kindles" thread here.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote