View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:32 PM   #14
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 Paperwhite
How about something a pal of mine did some time ago. He bent down to put on his socks and couldn't figure out why his socks weren't on his feet. Turns out that he was so senile that he had put them on his hands rather than his feet.

My wife and I have lived in our home for the past 13 years and she caught me one night standing in the hallway frantically looking for the toilet. Turns out that that would have been exactly where the toilet would have been if we were still in our old town house thirteen years ago.

Next night she caught me standing in front of a wall of our bedroom scratching my head. I said that I couldn't figure out where the door was, turns out that I thought that I was in my old apartment that I left fifteen years in the past. That would have been exactly where the door would have been if I had been in the apartment.

Keep them coming folks.

Last edited by jbcohen; 11-16-2012 at 12:36 PM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote