View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:34 AM   #19
latepaul
Fanatic
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle Touch, Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura HD, Nexus 7, Kindle PW2
It's been a long time since I checked my account at eReader.com. Back in the day I used to think they had the best software going.

Anyway I had to reset my password and when I went to my bookshelf it was only showing a couple of books with a download link. Both of those links lead to a 404 page. The other books wanted me to enter up to date credit card info to re-activate the links. Which I'm not sure I want to do to recover a handful of books when the site is going out of business.

Anyone actually managed to download their files?
latepaul is online now   Reply With Quote