Thread: Silliness Picture battle!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:04 AM   #5714
PainMike
the Gusto Gargoyle
PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9305
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
^ You're going to have to give a clue how this battles Don Mclean, PainMike. I just don't get it .
Sorry about that, must learn to use spoiler button. This was far-fetched but just contesting the resistance against 'Tricky Dick' , I know they were on the same side nevertheless. Though last vid I saw Thompson was him and Conan O'Brien on Thompson's farm shooting teddy bears with everything starting from M-16.
(I think a pic of '70s US-Mexico customs would counter him )
PainMike is offline   Reply With Quote