View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #98
haydnfan
Addict
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, 4sb, touch, pw; Kobo glo, aura; Nook STR; Ipad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You mean you buy the eBook, read it, and then if you want to reread it you buy the hardback? That seems like a very expensive way of doing things; you've already bought the eBook; what's the point of then buying the hardback?
Not very expensive, 99% of novels that I read I'm not going to reread. An ebook is just a digital file, a hardcover has quality exceeding that and you can share with people. Ebooks save on storage space, other than that I don't consider them the equal of paper books.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote