View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
Slider1960
Connoisseur
Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle PaperWhite, iPad
Good ebook stores?

Got to be asked again. What is the consensus of the best book store for a uk based reader? I have a rather old Cybook which is set up for Mobi, but I am quite happy converting from epub etc.

I used to use fictionwise, but it got expensive and difficult to get a lot of stuff as a UK reader. I have been using Kobo (which is now owned by wh smug), but there are many things I dislike about it - poor range, terrible searching (example: Displaying results for: “swan song” You searched for: “earth abides” !) and a stoopid check out process with no basket so each purchase is completely separate. But my main gripe is the poor range and searching experience.

I am more than happy to pay for my books so I'm not really interested in torrents or the like although I would need to know that those wonderful little Python scripts would work an anything I did buy:-)

Thanks in advance
Slider1960 is offline   Reply With Quote