View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:00 AM   #1
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Checkers for Kobo Touch and Kobo Glo

Hi!

Today I've compiled my first program for Kobo Touch and Cobo Glo - Checkers.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33538054/ch...1.0.7_kobo.zip

But I have no Kobo and don't know exactly how to run it.

Instructions (to advanced users or developers that can access to Kobo through telnet/ssh):
1. Unpack archive
2. Copy "checkers" directory into the root of internal flash memory (/mnt/onboard)
3. Copy qt_plugins/libKindleFb.so to Qt plugins directory on Kobo (probably /usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.8.0-arm/plugins/gfxdrivers)
4. Start checkers.sh (I don't know exactly how to do it)

Please assist me to make installation and add start/stop nickel support to checkers.sh. I need help of advanced users or developers that can access to Kobo through telnet/ssh.

P.S. Program is 100% working and tested with Amazon Kindle, PocketBook, Onyx and Desktop.

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 11-16-2012 at 07:04 AM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote