Thread: K2 Dazed and confused.
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #30
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
It sounds like it is a piece of specialized hardware.

I was looking at the K2 index page, not much of the activity ever got indexed - that is a really old machine that hasn't gotten much recent attention.
Well, it's not like it comes from the 19th Century. We're talking new in 2010, so that's like 2 years. I have *actual books* that are over 70 years old. In fact, the Ramen noodles I just ate might be older than that Kindle 2. :-)

Also, it occurs to me that exactly the same tech is used in the Kindle Keyboard which is still being sold, and I'll bet the same message about the "board monitor" comes up in that.

Last edited by freewheeling; 11-15-2012 at 11:14 PM.
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote