View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #137
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
The random reboots were a big problem for some at launch and there was also the squeaky back panel. Many returned their kindle keyboards because the back panel was squeaking and they thought that the casing would come away. Many also returned their kindle because of the rebooting and freezing.
So some of them had squeaky back panels from the factory? I thought I'd just sprung the clips when I rebuilt it to replace a cracked screen. Now I feel better about my handiwork! Thanks!!!
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote