View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Further to this, moving the catalog to the public folder did not help one bit. I still get empty catalog errors. I've copied it to my own host for now just to make sure the catalog has actually worked, and its just fine, but I would prefer to use dropbox if I can...

Must be accessing the link wrongly. grrr.
Just to mention the books AND catalog must be in public folder for this to work. That should mean that the URL is likely to look something like http://network_address_of_users_publ...log/index.html with the calibre library resident in the 'books' folder.

If that is not enough to get you going and you are prepared to PM me the details of the link you are using I can see if I can spot what is going wrong.

Also if you have a new Dropbox account think the behaviour of the public folder may have been changed so that it no longer works with calibre2opds catalogs. Mine is an old one with the original behaviour so this purely rumour based on other people's posts.

Last edited by itimpi; 11-15-2012 at 05:54 PM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote