Thread: NaNoWriMo 2012
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #52
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdimike View Post
After a late start, I have caught up and much to my surprise, I have been keeping up. I'm currently at 26,469 words, before I do a single word of today's writing. I agree it feels great to be halfway home. It should all be downhill from here, right?

My main problem right is now I feel like the three Stooges did after the finished painting the floor: now that I'm stuck in the corner, what do I do next? Raymond Chandler would have some guys with guns show up at the door; I had the murdered victim come back to life. That's what I get writing when I'm more than half asleep; it seemed to make sense at the time. As for the former corpse, she has a bit of a headache, and she's awfully cranky at the moment. Really. All of the other characters are a bit scared of her, including me. I'm not sure how something like this could happen; I'm hoping the character will get around to telling me before 50,000 words.

Cheers!
Maybe she has a twin sister and whomever the killer was got the wrong one?