1. Which scenario gives you the best chance of survival?
a) Flip 5 tails in a row or get your head cut off
b) Roll snake eyes or eat cyanide for dinner
c) Roll a 7 twice in a row or be drawn and quartered
d) Get dealt 2 aces (standard 52 card deck; 2 cards dealt) or jump from the top of the Empire State Building
2. Which weighs more?
a) 125 pounds of cement
b) 60 kilograms of feathers (Bilbo)
3. The number of sides in a hexagon multiplied by the number of sides in a pentagon is LESS than which of the following?
a) The atomic number of Manganese
b) The number of years of marriage marked in a silver wedding anniversary
c) The number of days and nights rain fell during Noah's flood (Kumabjorn)
d) The number that represents the first point gained in a game of tennis
4. ?sdrawkcab nettirw iP ni srebmun ruof tsrif eht era tahW
b) 141.3 (Bilbo)
5. If you score (the number of pawns on the board at the start of a game of chess minus the number of clubs in a standard set of playing cards) on a par 5 hole in golf you have made a(n):
a) Eagle (Bilbo)
6. Which city is located in a country that does NOT border a country with a coastline on the Mediterranean Sea?
d) Warsaw (Kumabjorn)
7. Which would buy you more cases of beer?
a) 12oz of gold
b) 40 oz of silver
c) 1 oz of platinum
8. My friend Hannah loves her name, and likes to exclaim, "Was it a car or a cat I saw?". What do you suppose her favorite city is?
a) Arboles, Colorado
b) Saxet, Texas (Bilbo)
c) Cedar Fort, Utah
d) Argonia, Kansas
9. A game-show host has placed a car behind one of three doors. There is a goat behind each of the other doors. "First you point toward a door," he says. "Then I'll open one of the other doors to reveal a goat. After I've shown you the goat, you make your final choice whether to stick with your initial choice of doors, or to switch to the remaining door. You win whatever is behind the door." You begin by pointing to door number 1. The host shows you that door number 3 has a goat. What should you do (assuming you want the best odds of winning the car)?
a) Switch to door #2 (Bilbo)
b) Stay with door #1
c) It doesn't matter
d) Punch the host in the jaw
10. Someone that suffers from Apotemnophobia would head for the hills if confronted by:
a) A slab of meat
b) A horse
c) My mother-in-law
d) A one-legged woman (Kumabjorn)
Bilbo - 5
Kumabjorn - 3