Thread: K2 Dazed and confused.
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #29
knc1
Embedded Cheerleader
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post
PowerBookMedic has given me an RMA to return the motherboard, but I just wanted to check one last time to find out if anyone has any ideas about changing the serial number or getting it to work with my current SIM. What is a "board monitor" for instance. Is that a piece of specialized hardware?
It sounds like it is a piece of specialized hardware.

I was looking at the K2 index page, not much of the activity ever got indexed - that is a really old machine that hasn't gotten much recent attention.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote