View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #1242
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Amazon is strange - sometimes it shows your local item, sometimes a foreign one. Wish they would just make it clear which $ they talk about - make it USD or US$ - oh well if you put it in your cart it will complain soon enough ...
It's so confusing. When I go to Amazon and do a search for Cold Days, it says $14.99, but when I click the book so it gives me the details it shows $18.59. Even when they send me recommendations it's the same. They give me the US price and when I click the link I get the CAD price which is always at least $3-5 more.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote