View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
idoit
Plus
idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
Some time ago you asked me in PM about pcmanfm. I built it then and it worked almost out of the box. I just changed title to fit kindle schema. I didn't develop it further because I don't need a file manager for kindle. But if anyone wants one it is a good candidate to port.
I want it so bad and I'm sure many will find it useful. I'll be glad if I can help, keep me posted.
idoit is offline   Reply With Quote