View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I also just noticed that both of these books are published by W. W. Norton & Company. They both have what appears to be the same or very similar CSS style sheet, which is way over formatted for an eBook. Although I see no obvious margin-right properties that would cause the issue.

I looked at the OPF hoping to see which application they used to create the KF8 books, but it only shows calibre. I wonder if this is because I used calibre to explode the book?
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote