View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
A few Kindle books with large right margins on HD only

Any one else notice that a few books purchased from Amazon have very wide right margins, but the right margins look normal on other Kindles and Kindle apps? I first noticed this with a single book, so I assumed it was probably just some stupid CSS formatting even though the right margins were wide only when the book was viewed on the HD. Then last night I downloaded a sample book that has the same issue. That is only two books out of dozens that I've looked at since getting my HD a few weeks ago, but that is two too many. Since the HD uses a *.prc file name I cannot immediately tell if they are mobi7 or KF8. I haven't had time to dig further into this, but it is frustrating to see a double-wide right margin on a device that already has a narrow screen due to the 16 x 9 ratio.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote