Thread: K2 Dazed and confused.
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #27
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Did you see somewhere that the file name was; "ENABLE_DIAGS.txt"?
If so, give a link so we can fix it.

Note: In Linux (all *nix, including MAC OSx) file names are case sensitive and the file name includes all characters.

PS: That "aux" antenna connector on your card is the GPS antenna connection (not used).
Actually, no. The instruction just said it was a text file, so I tried .txt first and it didn't work. I then saved a text file without the extension, and it worked.
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote