View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:08 AM   #22121
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I've found my iPhone's "Translation" app and "Image Search" app to be a God-send. I can finally stop drawing little pictures trying to make shopkeepers understand what I want in different countries. Try finding a "rubber handled bag carrier caribiner" by drawing pictures... (worth their weight in gold when you have 4-5 heavy plastic shopping bags to bring into the house!)

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote