Thread: Amazon Holland
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:21 AM   #68
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
Like all other Dutch e-bookshops Amazon.nl will get their books from Centraal Boekhuis, the only major distributor that there is in the Netherlands. So they will offer exactly the same books as all these other shops. And the publishers will make sure that the prices are also the same. The only difference between Amazon.nl and the others will be the file format.
Looking at the English ebooks available at Bol.com, assuming those are made available by Centraal Boekenhuis, I'm afraid that if Amazon only uses them there aren't going to be a lot of English ebooks available. Most of the books I've read this year aren't available on Bol.com. I'm hoping that the ebooks that are available for Dutch customers on Amazon.com will stay available for us!
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote