View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:45 AM   #24
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6"
recommandations doesn't bother me too much, but I was amazed some days ago, looking for one historical fiction book in particular (the dragon scroll by I J Parker), to have in the list of "you could want to read too" (or something like that) that "famous" fifty shade series To be honest, I didn't read it nor did I know what it was about till some days ago when I read about it there : it does not seem to me to be really historical (though I admit it must be fiction )
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote