View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #23
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, H2O
I don't find Kobo's recommendations annoying - they are limited to one or two emails per week and at the top of the page when I log in to their website. Almost all of the recommendations they have given me are in or around the genres that I purchase the most and have been spot on. Amazon, on the other hand, routinely recommends Fifty Shades of Grey and kids books when I have only ever purchased them as gifts.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote