View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #8
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
jersysman's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,728
Karma: 3761220
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Too too funny...

However, keep in mind that if you use the 45% code on something new, that also has the 15% "new" discount, the 45% and the 15% together will be close to 60% - not quite the same since the two discounts in series are a bit less than one by itself, but close.

Just thought I'd complicate your thought process a bit if any of the books you want are new!
Oh that is cruel!!! But so very true!!!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote