View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
freewheeling
Connoisseur
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I haven't seen the Idea Pad, but it looks a close match to my Touchpad in specs and 4:3 aspect. The Touchpad makes a great Android tablet, so I think you're going to really enjoy the Lenovo.

Let us know what you think. I'm impressed that it's got four speakers.

Graham
Beyond the difference between stereo and monaural I can't tell the difference with multiple speakers. I guess I'm just not that refined. Maybe if I were a little one-inch tall guy standing in the middle of the screen it'd make a difference.
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote