Thread: Ivan B
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Ivan B

In July I found this author on Feedbooks and downloaded a few of his free books.

They turned out to be very good.

A couple of them were about the same character Jim Tarrent P. I.

They are what I think today is called "Cozy" ( ? ).

In the back of the books it mentions page after page of other books, some for kids about animal characters and others for adults.

So I went back to Feedbooks for more and........... they have all disappeared without a trace !

I contacted Feedbooks but they seem to have got total amnesia about him, which is strange considering it was at the time it was only 2 or 3 months since I had downloaded them.

Does anyone else know about this author or where his books can be downloaded ?
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote