View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #16
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Nexus 4, HP Touchpad, Nexus 7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
You can use Comixology on your computer as well so you can have the comics and the app on multiple devices
I think it just streams on the desktop. At least, I couldn't find any sign of a downloaded comic when I went digging. I think you need to download to your mobile device to get a permanent file. The issue I'm having there, though, is the available space on my tablet.

There may be something sneaky I can do, though, to copy the files to a backup on external storage.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote