View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:36 AM   #65
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
And I'm saying that there were many many other stories covered by the NYT and other media in the same timeframe. Name 5 of them, please, without using google to look them up.

Shari
So you're arguing that other stories are less important? I have absolutely no idea what your point is. I'm wondering if you do, as well.

I don't need to remember exactly when that happened to remember that it happened. I don't need to remember exactly when other memorable events happened to remember that the Amazon event happened.

The real point is that it got mainstream press coverage at the time. Lots of people heard about it. If they've forgotten about it since then, then obviously it doesn't matter to most people.

Which makes you the outlier, and of little significance to the market. Mountain, molehill, etc. Get over it, and move on.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote