View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:08 AM   #8
pvdas
Enthusiast
pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Boox i86ML Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
I paid no import duty at all. DHL hands the package over to India Post who deliver it to your address. I am curious. Where did you buy your M92? Did you pay custom charges?
I sent it to my friend in Hungary, who brought it here to India. However if I get it sent here directly then I do not have to pay the EU tax.

Where do you live? In a big city or a small town? Would it be advantages to receive it in a big city, like Kolkata? Do you have experience with international parcels and DHL coming into India?

I live in a small town and just got another parcel with some free samples via FedEx and they charged me duty Rs. 436,- That is why I am so cautious.

Thank you.
pvdas is offline   Reply With Quote