View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #32
Kaylee Skylyn
Enthusiast
Kaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: android phone, Sony PRS 350
Thanks for this. I voted on this one as only one choice does not reflect my reading habits at all. What I'm reading depends a lot on my mood and the season. Generally read more in the winter but it also is more fiction whereas in the summer I may be reading more non-fiction...generally...I think. I've never actually analyzed what I read. Joining the 2012 challenge will be the first time I've even tracked what novels I have read.
Kaylee Skylyn is offline   Reply With Quote