Thread: K2 Dazed and confused.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:21 PM   #7
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
It's indeed in the Settings' device info popup, it's also in a bunch of logs (and in the output of one of the *11 commands), and available through the idme tool.
That occurred to me, but since it's not registered I don't think it shows up. At least I couldn't find it in the ALT-411 or ALT-611 output. It's also not going to show up in my router's information since it's a 3G connection. I think that once I register it'll be there. Bit of a catch 22 though.

Anyway, where are the instructions for changing it? In the mean time I can reinstall the old board and see if I can register it. I'm pretty sure the mac address shows up as part of the registration.
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote