Originally Posted by davidfor
I didn't know you could do this, but I just played and found out how. On the search and replace tab, do the following"
- Select "identifiers" as the "Search field"
- Select "Regular Expression" for the Search mode
- Select "uri" in the first "Identifier type"
- Select "identifiers" as the "Search field" and the "Destination field"
- Enter "url" in the second identifier type
I left everything else alone and press OK and the changes were made.
Actually what that does is add a second identifier under url in that field. ie:
You start out with the following in the identifier field:
Run through the steps you outlined above and you end up with:
Technically this does get the job done for me as it now has the url identifier and the FFDL plugin will recognize it. Unfortunately I'm OCD enough that having both in there bugs the hell out of me. Thankfully I found excellent directions from Chaley here: A Way To Mass Delete IDs
on how to get rid of the identifiers I don't want.
Thanks for the help though!