View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #128
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@abderrahman: AFAIR, one of the 4.0 image available still has a crappy screensavers hack installed.

Either revert it manually, or use this.
I forgot about that. Somebody should post a version with that "crappy screensavers hack" removed, then send me the URL so I can put it into the pastebin...

@abderrahman: I only suggested that you "debrick" it to revert the firmware version, not because it may have been bricked... I see now that 4.0.0 needs the 800x800 folder removed, and 800x600_ renamed to 800x600 before updating to newer firmware...

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-13-2012 at 12:54 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote