View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #18
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows XP, Windows7
I agree wholeheartedly with having less scrolling/clicks to do until the chapters begin, but I rather like the inline toc in mobi in the beginning of the book - it gives some feel about the 'heftiness'.

Author introduction and copyright are very nice at the end, I always feel a bit uncomfortable when last chapter ends with no sign that it's also *THE END*.
If I'm interested about author during/before reading, I'll use the toc, but I don't want to be forced to reading about author before reading the book.

Whenever I've modified my books, praises were the first to go (sometimes to the end, but mostly deleted).

Just my two cents.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote