View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #13
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Hi,

short version of my problem:

Opening an epub with Mantano Ebook Reader selecting it each time as the reader app, it works but if I choose to have this reader as my standard for epubs it does not work, it closes directly after starting.

Thanks for reporting this.

I reproduced the two problems. They are related to the same bug in our default reader app selection code. Both will be fixed in the next release, which should be this week.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote