View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #20
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
??? Updates to books? I've never received an update to a book once purchased, from any book retailer... As far as I know, it's like paper books. If you buy the first edition and then want a second edition you have to purchase it. Unless I'm misunderstanding you?
If i buy a book on Kindle and it has errors that get cleaned up by the publisher later, i can ask Amazon to update me to the newest version of the book, since they don't do it automatically. In that way, eBooks are better then paper books.
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote