View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #20
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I kind of keep track of TBR, but I'm not very good at it and I tend to break the rules all over the place because something comes along that I suddenly swerve for.

The only TBR list I keep pretty sacred is my indie read/reviews because I've already communicated with the authors and told them when I'm planning to read their books. I also publish the schedule on my site so I should at least make some effort to keep to it.

For ebooks I've owned I have custom tags for year for things I've decided to read in the year (or next year as the case may be). I tend to use Goodreads as well. But pretty badly.

Now the books I've read - that's a different story. Goodreads - and I do it pretty religiously.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote