Thread: TBR lists
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:06 AM   #16
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I just scroll through them looking for whichever one interests me the most at that moment. I do not need to stick to any one genre. I was reading a History book prior to the Thriller I am reading now.
Apache
I also do this. The only exceptions are when I've started too many series, then i force myself to read one of those instead to either finish them or just keep myself up to speed as with Wheel of Time size epics.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote