View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:13 AM   #6
pvdas
Enthusiast
pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Boox i86ML Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by gris View Post
hello!

i have a question, that is: did it work to replace the joystick?

I have ask for the joystick from ereader-store.de, from where I purchased the Boox M92. They sent the spare joystick to me by post to India based on the warranty and I have replaced it by soldering it. It is not that difficult, but definitely they could use a connector instead. Now the M92 works again well I really like they service.

Thank you Booxtor. BTW I am planning to get one more M92 for our school, but don't know yet how much will be custom duty in India. Can it be send as a educational tool or as a sample to avoid the tax here? Anyone has any experience?

Thank you.
pvdas is offline   Reply With Quote