Originally Posted by davidfor
I didn't know you could do this, but I just played and found out how. On the search and replace tab, do the following"
- Select "identifiers" as the "Search field"
- Select "Regular Expression" for the Search mode
- Select "uri" in the first "Identifier type"
- Select "identifiers" as the "Search field" and the "Destination field"
- Enter "url" in the second identifier type
I left everything else alone and press OK and the changes were made.
I tried that and it didn't show up in the text box so I didn't press ok