View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #34914
desertblues
traveling
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Aw, that would be such a great photo.... especially with the little reindeer horns headpiece.

I hope you have a great time on your trip to Egypt. Is it for fun or for work?
Polly is a sweet animal and a huntress. There's this piece of paper on the fridge, where her catch, which she brings into the house, is noted. So far:
10 mice, half alive +several creeping crawlies+ 1 blackbird, 2 finches, 1 tomtit.

Thanks for the wishes, Dreams.
I'm going to Egypt for fun, for two weeks; from a child on I wanted to see the pyramids for myself, and the excavations in the Valley of the Kings and all.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote