View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #11
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; iPad air; Kindle PW2
I use GoodReads as well, but I found that www.fictfact.com is one of the best sites out there for keeping track of where I am in a series. It allows you follow specific series and mark the books in various ways (for example "read", "to be read", "skipped", etc.) I'm a stickler for reading series in order, so this site is really indispensable for me.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote