View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
Cordanim
Kindle Newbie
Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Cordanim , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, Kindle 3 3G, iPad 2, BlackBerry Bold 9900
Well, GOOD NEWS

Family and I went down to Erie, PA this past weekend, and first thing I did was run into the Peach St. Best Buy to check...no luck.

I checked a few other places while we were tooting around shopping but also with no luck.

Sunday morning before we left, the wife wanted to get to Target one more time, so I figured I'd walk over to Best Buy again...went over to the tablet/ e-reader section and there was ONE unit in the showcase!!!

Snagged it quickly and I am now a proud new papa of a 3G/WiFi Paperwhite...now I just have to figure out how to disable the special offers...I'm fiddling around in my Amazon account, but can't find it - if anyone knows how, I'd be much obliged to hear

Kev
Cordanim is offline   Reply With Quote