View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #22064
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Pride of the Port cup one. Lucas woke up every other hour last night. I finally gave up and brought him into our bed to sleep on me so that we all would get some sleep. Poor little guy was trying to roll over in his sleep and getting frustrated. Talk about not being able to turn your brain off and rest. I think it is a good thing that we don't really remember those first years.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote