View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:46 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Anyone know if the blue stripe, red slash button has a keyboard shortcut
A list of calibre keyboard shortcuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpangel36 View Post
I have about 1,200 books in my calibre library. When I do a search for all books by a certain author, they highlight in the entire list of books and I have to scroll through to see each book by that author.
Others have answered your main question, but FYI, like most other highlighted search results in various apps you can go from one selection to the next selection by clicking f3 or n.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 11-12-2012 at 03:49 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote