View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:19 AM   #18
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, Nook Glow, PB Touch Lux 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
How is the original copy proof that you paid for it? Wouldn't you need a receipt for that?
Well, the PDB files have the social DRM that's tied to my name and credit card number.

The ePubs are tied to my AdobeID.

So, with the old PDBs, it's actually obvious that I did purchase them.

It may not matter...since format shifting isn't officially legal...but it's important to me. Especially since at least one of the sites I used to buy them from stopped selling ebooks.
FizzyWater is online now   Reply With Quote