View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #22044
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
We're still at the hospital. I'm afraid things are not looking so good for Mom. She seems comfortable but is not responsive. My sisters and I all stayed with her last night. We just want her to remain comfortable, so I hope that can happen. I appreciate all of the kind comments from you guys!
Betty, I'm glad your sisters are there with you. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote